Thursday, March 13, 2008

Digital Wedding Album- Oakland, CA

I recently completed the album design for another wedding I shot for Camilynne Photography. It was in Oakland and Merced, California. I want to shoot all my February weddings in California! The bride can comfortably wear a short sleeved dress and it's warm enough to take family photos outside.

Amy and Zach were so much fun! I got to do their bridal and engagement photos also and they were always so laid back and up for anything. Amy is a great digital scrapbooker; you can check out some of her work here.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Fun to see some of your recent Wedding work! What a beautiful wedding! LOVE it!

Scott and Michelle said...

Hi Sue! Did you get my email? I'm so jealous Amy's album is done! I really haven't been on the ball. I have the pictures for Scott and my album selected. Do I email you the numbers or how do I let you know which 100 to choose? Do you have a new email address? Let me know. Thanks!
Michelle Sorenson

michellersorenson@gmail.com
or
mybelle83@aol.com

Becky in Wyo said...

More people need to check out these digital ablums. It's all so fantastic! You should be knee-deep in bookings all the time!

Becky in Wyo said...

correction - "albums" not "ablums"