Friday, December 7, 2007

Digital Wedding Album...at the beach

I just finished designing a digital album for a wedding I shot for Camilynne Photography in April. It was in California, at the Newport Beach Temple and the reception at a beautiful historic home in Orange, CA. I had such a fun time at this wedding! The bride and groom were both very relaxed and I especially enjoyed shooting the wedding party at the beach. I was on pins and needles a bit about this wedding album because the bride was somewhat disappointed when she first saw her pictures. It's always hard when I'm excited about the photos I took and I feel like I did a good job, but the client has a different opinion. Fortunately, everything turned out well. I just got an email from the bride and she said, "I love, love, love it! Gorgeous! I'm so excited to receive it!"

Phew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I Wish you had done my wedding!!!!!!!!!

Lori

Becky in Wyo said...

Aren't location photo shoots the best! And you are so good at them!

Becky in Wyo said...

It's all in the design, baby!

Jenn said...

I love these pictures. Every time I see weddings you've shot it really makes me want to go back in time and do mine over. I'm just curious if I wanted to do an album like hers if it would cost me a fortune. Do you even have the pictures still? I just like the idea of having an album people can look at without worrying about my pictures getting finger prints and ruined.