Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rustic Charm

I have a new favorite location to shoot at. It's a 3-generation family farm in Pleasant Grove. There are so many fun places to shoot there! I love all the textures and the fall colors have been awesome. These kids were so fun to work with! They were goofing around by the tractor and when I looked over I knew it would make a great place for a group shot.

The farm is so versatile, with lots of different areas to photograph in. It will be a great winter location to shoot at as well. Check out these good looking kids! (click to view larger.)

Thanks to Cheri & Les for giving me the perfect excuse to break in this new location. And a HUGE thanks to Don for being so kind to let me photograph on your property!

1 comment:

Becky in Wyo said...

You always find the most interesting and beautiful locations!