Friday, October 26, 2007

As the lily among thorns...

... so is my love among the daughters. ~Solomon Ibn Gabirol

Baby Isabella. Born at 29 weeks. You'd never guess that she was 3 1/2 months old when I took these photos! She was still in that "I sleep all the time" phase and her mom was a little disappointed that we didn't get more awake pictures, but she was SO darling!



You may recognize this Daddy. I photographed their 2-year-old son when he was a newborn and he is the first photo on my babies and children gallery on my website.


When I was shooting this, I was so excited about the light and I said out loud, "Oh, this spot is totally working for me!"
Isabella was welcomed into a house of lively boys. She gets lots of attention!


After making the boys behave and stay clean in the house, we ventured out to the backyard.

These boys have the coolest playhouse!


The boys love swinging in their giant hammock. Connor caught some serious air!
Thanks, Lara, for inviting me back into your home!

1 comment:

Kris said...

What beautiful photos (and children!) I love the one by the window especially - and the bare feet!