Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gina Alexander Handbags

I wanted to show you one of my favorite products that I sell, photo handbags by Gina Alexander. These handbags showcase your favorite photo(s) printed on satin and are constructed with fine quality leather or canvas. Gina Alexander handbags are a unique fashion accessory and they are carried by many of Hollywood's stars.

This is my own personal handbag, the Nicole Baguette:I have had so many compliments on it! Everywhere I go someone asks, "Are those your kids? Where did you get that purse?!" Not only does it have two of the cutest girls in the world (biased opinion noted), it has so many fun design features. I love the fuchsia leather, the candy striped inner lining, and the silver rings. It's very functional, just perfect for slinging over my forearm. The Nicole Baguette retails for $185.00. Gina Alexander charges $50.00 to put two different photos on the handbag, but I only charge $40.00. I also give discounts on other upgrades such as the candy striped lining ($10.00 instead of $12.00) and collage design if you just can't settle on one photo ($50.00 instead of $75.00-$100.00.) I also do not charge you for shipping (regularly $13.50.)

Gina Alexander handbags come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Click here to view all of the different styles. Here are a few more that I have had made from photos I have taken

Classic Small Handbag with leather straps and black inner lining: $160.00

Fairfax Handbag with black inner lining and collage design: $225.00 + $50.00 (don't you love the bottom left picture? That's my nephew doing his best impression of a fish!)

Classic Tote Bag with leather straps and candy striped lining: $230.00 + $10.00. This is the ultimate diaper bag! It's huge (12"x16") and the inside has plenty of pockets for stashing all of your stuff.

The Tote Bag also comes with canvas straps for a more affordable option:

Casual Luxury Tote Bag with candy striped inner lining and 2nd photo option: $165.00 + $10.00 + $40.00

These handbags make fantastic gifts (even if it's a gift for yourself! The previous bag is one that my client talked her husband into giving her for her birthday.) For Mother's Day this year I got one for my Mom:

Julia Handbag with candy striped lining: $195.00 + $10.00. It comes with either a snap or a zipper closure and has only one wide strap instead of two skinnier ones. My mom loves the candy striped lining because it makes it easier to find things deep in the purse. No more black hole!
I also got one for my Mother-in-Law with all of her grandchildren on it. She loves it!
Casual Luxury Small Canvas Handbag with candy striped lining: $125.00 + $10.00. Here is a close-up of the canvas straps:

There are so many fun styles, even a canvas wallet for men! If you're looking for something less expensive there are also cosmetic bags (perfect for a teenage girl) and canvas pocketbooks.

With Christmas approaching, let me tell you the deadlines to guarantee Christmas delivery. All Candy Bags, Nicole Bags, Audrey and Koko Bags must be ordered by November 9th. All Classic Line, Fairfax Line, Casual Luxury Line, Small Vanity Line, the Men's Canvas Wallet and My Everything Bag must be ordered by November 19th.

During the month of October, Gina Alexander is running a Halloween special which gives you a free 2nd photo on any Candy Bag or Black & White Candy Bag. Orders must be placed by October 29th to take advantage of this special.

I have sample bags for you to look at and see for yourself the fine quality craftsmanship. Please call me at 801-792-9911 for an appointment.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

Becky in Wyo said...

I've given up on the mongo purse concept. I carry a tiny one that fits my Palm Pilot, my little wallet (remember the brown one you gave me for business cards?), and my cell phone. It measures about 6" tall, 4" wide, and about 4" deep. Got anything close to that small?

Becky in Wyo said...

P.S. I get lots of compliments on my "mini purse" and questions about where I got it, so there's probably a market for it.

Sue said...

Becky-

Check out the Kayla Wristlet
https://www.ginaalexander.com/pouchettes-wristlet.htm

the Canvas Pocketbook
https://www.ginaalexander.com/smallvanity-pocketbook.htm

and the Nicole Baguette
https://www.ginaalexander.com/pouchettes-nicole.htm

They aren't exactly the size you described, but they are small.

Kris said...

Cool new blog! I love the photos... especially the three cute kids on that one bag... :)