Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beautiful

I don't do senior portraits that often, but a young woman from my old neighborhood in Midvale asked me to do her photographs. Jessica is genuinely one of the finest teenagers I know. I remember telling her dad one time, "I hope Lily grows up to be as good a kid as Jessica." She is kind and strong and she knows who she is.

Here's a little preview, Jess (Julie, I'm still editing the family ones, but getting close!)

Go saucy lady!

Jess is a true romantic and loves drama. I told her to bring a prop that told something about her and this is what she came up with. Love it!

One of Jessica's greatest features is her laugh. It's so infectious!

If you can't read the quote it says, "At the height of laughter the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of possibilities." -Jean Houston

2 comments:

Becky in Wyo said...

She is a beautiful girl, and these pictures just go to show that it's all about personality - yours! It is one of your fantastic skills - interacting really well with people, to get awesome, and wonderfuly unusual shots.

KT2 said...

Sue -I love these photo's of Jessica. I got a big lump in my throat! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out and you really brought that out in her! Love, Love, Love it!